HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

More horrific then any horror movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dark Jjay
Wolf

Male
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: More horrific then any horror movie   Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:57 am

That's a pretty fucking disturbing story. And i have to agree with Vlad on this one. What miserable excuse of a parent let a guy they barely know take their little daughter to a party? It's gotta be a tough lesson for the parents. As for the girl, to be strangled to death by an old naked guy has to be one of the shittiest ways to die. And if that wasn't enough, he ate her flesh too.

Fucking disturbing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vlad
Wolf

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: More horrific then any horror movie   Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:25 pm

Thing is the Us has those kind of guys walking the streets as of now, according to the FBI there are 30 to 60 Serial Killers in the Us now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Jjay
Wolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: More horrific then any horror movie   Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:33 pm

Vlad wrote:
Thing is the Us has those kind of guys walking the streets as of now, according to the FBI there are 30 to 60 Serial Killers in the Us now.

I dont think the US is the only country that has people like this running around. They're EVERYWHERE! (excuse my paranoia) but the US stands out because there are a lot of people living in the US and it has a lot of media focus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarra
Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 996
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: More horrific then any horror movie   Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:44 pm

That's not quite true, the U.S. does actually have a higher crime rate, and way more serial killers then most countries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zarra.nl
Vlad
Wolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: More horrific then any horror movie   Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:32 pm

Exactly, here in Mexico I think we had had like 5 cases of serial killers in a 100 years, something about Us culture that makes this a lot more popular.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Jjay
Wolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: More horrific then any horror movie   Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:48 pm

Zarra wrote:
That's not quite true, the U.S. does actually have a higher crime rate, and way more serial killers then most countries.

This is true, but about half of the crimes commited are either small felonies or drug-related crimes. That doesn't change the fact that there is a large number of serial killers in the us. I'm just saying that the ones in the US stand out more.

And Vlad, dont get too comfortable. I've read somewhere that there are a lot more serial killers in Mexico then official reports show. But the Mexican government doesn't recognise a lot of these serial killers, because they think serial killers are a North-American thing Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vlad
Wolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: More horrific then any horror movie   Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:58 pm

Dark Jjay wrote:
Zarra wrote:

This is true, but about half of the crimes commited are either small felonies or drug-related crimes. That doesn't change the fact that there is a large number of serial killers in the us. I'm just saying that the ones in the US stand out more.

And Vlad, dont get too comfortable. I've read somewhere that there are a lot more serial killers in Mexico then official reports show. But the Mexican government doesn't recognise a lot of these serial killers, because they think serial killers are a North-American thing Wink

I don´t believe me, we have other serious crimes, like abductions, the cartels killing random people at will, etc etc. but serial killers profiling shows that in 95% of the times a serial killer is a white male between the ages of 25 to 48, we do have a lot white males but not 100% Caucasian
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarra
Wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: More horrific then any horror movie   Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:03 pm

Racist! Razz Not only whites can kill people. There are not a lot of serial killers in the Netherlands, and we have a lot of Caucasians.

Dutch serial killers:
* Lucia de Berk – nurse convicted of killing at least seven and attempting three murders in the 2000s (2008: case reopened by the Dutch supreme court)
* Maria Swanenburg – killed 27 with arsenic in the 1880s
Back to top Go down
Dark Jjay
Wolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: More horrific then any horror movie   Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:06 pm

Zarra wrote:
Racist! Razz Not only whites can kill people. There are not a lot of serial killers in the Netherlands, and we have a lot of Caucasians.

Dutch serial killers:
* Lucia de Berk – nurse convicted of killing at least seven and attempting three murders in the 2000s (2008: case reopened by the Dutch supreme court)

That's fucking ironic! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarra
Wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: More horrific then any horror movie   Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:35 pm

I fail to see the irony?
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Wolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: More horrific then any horror movie   Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:38 pm

Zarra wrote:

Dutch serial killers:

It a scientific fact Zarra, and as I mention before there is a strange reason but the Us is number one on that topic. England, Australia and Russia comes in close second.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Jjay
Wolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: More horrific then any horror movie   Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:42 pm

the profile says mostly male caucasian, age whatever to whatever, and the only two dutch serial killers are women xD. It could only be more ironic if they were black and in pre-school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarra
Wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: More horrific then any horror movie   Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:56 pm

I found a male Dutch serial killer: Hans van Zon

Early Life:
Born April 20, 1942 in Utrecht, showing up to be lethargic, introverted and inclined to younger playmates. Dismissed from several jobs for petty theft. Moves to Amsterdam at age 16. Living the life of a swindler: Pretending to be a “student”, asking strangers for cash for “a trip home”. Enjoying affairs with men and women alike being bisexual.

Crimes & Victims:
July 22, 1964: Elly HAGER-SEGOV rejects his second attempt to intimacy after already having spent one night with him before. He chokes her unconscious, stripps her and cuts her throat with a bread knife.
1965: Hans van ZON murders homosexual film director Claude BERKELEY in Amsterdam.
Marries an Italian chambermaid, Cloroline GIGI, living on her wages, continuing his affairs with other women. When he tries to kill her, she informs police and he is sent to jail for one month.
April 19, 1967: Coby van der VOORT (37), his occasional mistress, is drugged, bludgeoned with a lead pipe, stripped and stabbed with a bread knife. Van ZON unsuccessfully tries to rape her corpse.
Bragging about this murder to an aquaintance, Oude NOL, he is blackmailed by the latter.
NOL demands van ZON to assist in murder & robbery.
May 31, 1967: Hans van ZON enters a fireworks shop and clubs the owner, Jan DONSE (80) to death with the lead pipe used before.
August 1967: Hans van ZON crushes the skull of farmer Reyer de BRUIN in Heeswijk with the lead pipe and slashes his throat.
1967 Hans van ZON clubs widow Mrs. WOORTMEYER (once romanced by Oude NOL) she survives.

Discovery:
Mrs. WOORTMEYER identifies Hans van ZON, he is sentenced to life in 1969 and released in 1986. Oude NOL is sentenced to seven years.

Whereabout:
Hans van ZON is released in 1986 and probably still alive in the Netherlands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More horrific then any horror movie   

Back to top Go down

More horrific then any horror movie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2