HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Offtopic Rambling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vlad
Wolf
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 232
Woonplaats : Mexico City
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Offtopic Rambling   Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:43 pm

Dark Jjay wrote:
Vlad wrote:


Yeah yeah I know you are not telling me how it goes down in bed and stuff (I can only wish), but are you enjoying it? is it satisfying? since you never had the experience I wonder if you are happy with the results.

Is she as smart like you and interested in the same stuff you are?

Dont you think that forst question is a little personal? xD

I'm a bit curious about her though, tell us a bit more Smile

Not really, it is just about a yes I live every minute of this relation or not I never tought it would like this type of answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarra
Wolf
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 996
Age : 29
Woonplaats : Zoetermeer
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Offtopic Rambling   Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:43 pm

At the moment, we are having some problems, and I think she might be breaking up with me... So I don't want to talk about it right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zarra.nl
Dark Jjay
Wolf
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 502
Age : 26
Woonplaats : Between Comedy and Tragedy
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Offtopic Rambling   Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:45 pm

Zarra wrote:
At the moment, we are having some problems, and I think she might be breaking up with me... So I don't want to talk about it right now.

That's fine.

Oh, and fuck you, now i cant move my legs anymore.

*shoots back*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarra
Wolf
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 996
Age : 29
Woonplaats : Zoetermeer
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Offtopic Rambling   Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:49 pm

I would never cripple you!



...I would make sure it a clean shot and kill you instantly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zarra.nl
Dark Jjay
Wolf
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 502
Age : 26
Woonplaats : Between Comedy and Tragedy
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Offtopic Rambling   Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:52 pm

Zarra wrote:
I would never cripple you!



...I would make sure it a clean shot and kill you instantly.


That is actually very disturbing...

OH! on the topic of shooting, weren't you planning on taking some shooting lessons or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vlad
Wolf
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 232
Woonplaats : Mexico City
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Offtopic Rambling   Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:53 pm

Zarra wrote:
At the moment, we are having some problems, and I think she might be breaking up with me... So I don't want to talk about it right now.

Oh that is not good news, good luck then girl. if end up hating her post her nudes in here!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Jjay
Wolf
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 502
Age : 26
Woonplaats : Between Comedy and Tragedy
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Offtopic Rambling   Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:59 pm

Vlad wrote:
Zarra wrote:
At the moment, we are having some problems, and I think she might be breaking up with me... So I don't want to talk about it right now.

Oh that is not good news, good luck then girl. if end up hating her post her nudes in here!! Very Happy Very Happy

*cough* Inappropriate *cough*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarra
Wolf
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 996
Age : 29
Woonplaats : Zoetermeer
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Offtopic Rambling   Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:00 pm

Haha, yeah kind of Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zarra.nl
Vlad
Wolf
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 232
Woonplaats : Mexico City
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Offtopic Rambling   Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:01 pm

Dark Jjay wrote:
Vlad wrote:
Zarra wrote:
At the moment, we are having some problems, and I think she might be breaking up with me... So I don't want to talk about it right now.

Oh that is not good news, good luck then girl. if end up hating her post her nudes in here!! Very Happy Very Happy

*cough* Inappropriate *cough*

Shut up kid dont have to make a fuss out of it.

Hey Jjay are you a virgin?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vlad
Wolf
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 232
Woonplaats : Mexico City
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Offtopic Rambling   Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:01 pm

Zarra wrote:
Haha, yeah kind of Razz

Oh come on I was just kidding, you dont have nudes of her do you? Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Jjay
Wolf
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 502
Age : 26
Woonplaats : Between Comedy and Tragedy
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Offtopic Rambling   Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:04 pm

Vlad wrote:
Shut up kid dont have to make a fuss out of it.

Hey Jjay are you a virgin?

I am actually. Not that it matters but whatever. And i know it's a joke, but that doesn't mean that she could find it a bit harsh Wink

I'm just givin'you cover! dont be hatin! Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vlad
Wolf
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 232
Woonplaats : Mexico City
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Offtopic Rambling   Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:21 pm

Dark Jjay wrote:
Vlad wrote:
Shut up kid dont have to make a fuss out of it.

Hey Jjay are you a virgin?

I am actually. Not that it matters but whatever. And i know it's a joke, but that doesn't mean that she could find it a bit harsh Wink

I'm just givin'you cover! dont be hatin! Shocked

Im sure Zarra can take a joke!!

It does matter homie!! you need to get laid asap man, you're missing out big time, really you should not be missing that this late in your life.

Why havenít you get laid yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarra
Wolf
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 996
Age : 29
Woonplaats : Zoetermeer
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Offtopic Rambling   Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:28 pm

Vlad wrote:
Zarra wrote:
Haha, yeah kind of Razz

Oh come on I was just kidding, you dont have nudes of her do you? Shocked

No I don't Wink And I can take a joke, I'm not easily offended or hurt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zarra.nl
Vlad
Wolf
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 232
Woonplaats : Mexico City
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Offtopic Rambling   Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:31 pm

Zarra wrote:
Vlad wrote:
Zarra wrote:
Haha, yeah kind of Razz

Oh come on I was just kidding, you dont have nudes of her do you? Shocked

No I don't Wink And I can take a joke, I'm not easily offended or hurt.

I know you can take a joke but your friend Jay here thinks you cant. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SekhmetCLS
Bird of prey
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 192
Age : 29
Woonplaats : I forgot...
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Offtopic Rambling   Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:37 pm

Vlad wrote:
Dark Jjay wrote:
Vlad wrote:
Shut up kid dont have to make a fuss out of it.

Hey Jjay are you a virgin?

I am actually. Not that it matters but whatever. And i know it's a joke, but that doesn't mean that she could find it a bit harsh Wink

I'm just givin'you cover! dont be hatin! Shocked
.

Why havenít you get laid yet?


Seen his picture? king there's your answer!
but yes, go get laid, awesome stuff. ^^



Let me know if I can help you Zar darling! bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sekhmetcls/index.htm
Vlad
Wolf
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 232
Woonplaats : Mexico City
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Offtopic Rambling   Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:39 pm

SekhmetCLS wrote:
Vlad wrote:
Dark Jjay wrote:
Vlad wrote:
Shut up kid dont have to make a fuss out of it.

Hey Jjay are you a virgin?

I am actually. Not that it matters but whatever. And i know it's a joke, but that doesn't mean that she could find it a bit harsh Wink

I'm just givin'you cover! dont be hatin! Shocked
.

Why havenít you get laid yet?


Seen his picture? king there's your answer!
but yes, go get laid, awesome stuff. ^^



Let me know if I can help you Zar darling! bounce

I have seen it and Im sure he can get some girls, im not sure why havent he!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SekhmetCLS
Bird of prey
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 192
Age : 29
Woonplaats : I forgot...
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Offtopic Rambling   Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:43 pm

Busy with other things?
Not everyone is lucky and gets a horny girlfriend first try king
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sekhmetcls/index.htm
Dark Jjay
Wolf
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 502
Age : 26
Woonplaats : Between Comedy and Tragedy
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Offtopic Rambling   Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:46 pm

SekhmetCLS wrote:
Busy with other things?
Not everyone is lucky and gets a horny girlfriend first try king

tada awnser. And the people i hang out with aren't that busy with sex. Only one of my friends got layed, and he has an older girlfriend. And Sekhmet, i've changed a lot since that picture Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SekhmetCLS
Bird of prey
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 192
Age : 29
Woonplaats : I forgot...
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Offtopic Rambling   Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:48 pm

Dark Jjay wrote:
SekhmetCLS wrote:
Busy with other things?
Not everyone is lucky and gets a horny girlfriend first try king

tada awnser. And the people i hang out with aren't that busy with sex. Only one of my friends got layed, and he has an older girlfriend. And Sekhmet, i've changed a lot since that picture Wink

Gief pics then!


And meh I just got an insanely hot first girlfriend...so didn't take too long for me Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sekhmetcls/index.htm
Dark Jjay
Wolf
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 502
Age : 26
Woonplaats : Between Comedy and Tragedy
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Offtopic Rambling   Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:03 pm

SekhmetCLS wrote:
Dark Jjay wrote:
SekhmetCLS wrote:
Busy with other things?
Not everyone is lucky and gets a horny girlfriend first try king

tada awnser. And the people i hang out with aren't that busy with sex. Only one of my friends got layed, and he has an older girlfriend. And Sekhmet, i've changed a lot since that picture Wink

Gief pics then!


And meh I just got an insanely hot first girlfriend...so didn't take too long for me Razz

The pics i've got aren't very flattering, maybe later. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SekhmetCLS
Bird of prey
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 192
Age : 29
Woonplaats : I forgot...
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Offtopic Rambling   Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:03 pm

Nothing's changed then? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sekhmetcls/index.htm
Dark Jjay
Wolf
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 502
Age : 26
Woonplaats : Between Comedy and Tragedy
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Offtopic Rambling   Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:07 pm

SekhmetCLS wrote:
Nothing's changed then? Razz

*cough* nuffin'much, no No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SekhmetCLS
Bird of prey
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 192
Age : 29
Woonplaats : I forgot...
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Offtopic Rambling   Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:08 pm

Demonhog



I HAZ A BEARD thingie...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sekhmetcls/index.htm
Dark Jjay
Wolf
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 502
Age : 26
Woonplaats : Between Comedy and Tragedy
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Offtopic Rambling   Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:53 pm

SekhmetCLS wrote:
Demonhog



I HAZ A BEARD thingie...

I noticed! :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SekhmetCLS
Bird of prey
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 192
Age : 29
Woonplaats : I forgot...
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Offtopic Rambling   Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:00 pm

Kthnxbai
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sekhmetcls/index.htm
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Offtopic Rambling   

Back to top Go down
 
Offtopic Rambling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Tomato Tuesday- LOWER SOUTH 2012

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chit-Chat :: Other stuff-
Jump to: